Saturday 10 October 2009

Thinking Of You

on

0 comments
How many times have I thought of you
And the many things I’d like to do.
I sleep at night with you on my mind,
One night with you, would be just fine.

Your white robe is what I see,
I wonder, wonder, how it would be.
If I could touch your lips with mine,
The thought of this is so divine.

I want to see you without that robe,
Your body to touch, caress, and probe.
I’d lay you down, your body to admire,
One look at you, sets my soul on fire.

I want to feel you, touch, and kiss,
send you into . . . . heavenly bliss,
I want you, need you, feel my desire,
Me inside you, I would never tire.

I could make love to you all night long,
It would feel so good, it couldn’t be wrong,
These are my thoughts, what I fantasize,
You’re all too perfect in this man’s eyes


.



.



.



.



.

We can repair anything (But,

pls knock hard, d bell doesn't work..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment